Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Managing Fibromyalgia and other Myalgias with Medical Marijuana Cannabis - The Journey Continues

Today was my official first refill of medical marijuana.  I was required to call my doctor so he could input the refill information to my account.  He assumed I wanted everything refill, but I have barely used the THC vapes.  My refill was for the CBD+THC vapes and ointments.

THC is the "high" part of marijuana, cannabis.  The CBD is the part that is for pain.  My CBD  vial also has some THC in it, enough to impact the nerves, but a dose of this gives me about 75-80% pain relief.  When I add a dose of the separate vial of the 3 THC choices (India, sativa and a hybrid), the pain relief is nearing 100%.

But I can't function well. 

In the mornings, I need to do yoga and tai chi and often meditate.  Then I work on my web sites and that requires "thinking".  I have been taking the CBD with the tiny THC in it, and that often gives me pain relief to work and think until mid afternoon, when it's time for my second CBD dose.  If I use the hybrid THC, which is supposed to give energy, alertness, focus, my brain is too "high" to function and think things through.  Making dinner isn't as painful, but I don't think things through as well.  At night, I can use the Indica THC because it's time for resting, sleeping. 

I was hoping by this time I would have adapted to it all well.  So I wonder how "natural" this medical marijuana really is. 

I actually find the CannaHemp vape pens of "relief" "calm" and "sleep" more natural to me.  They are non-THC so I can carry them with me when I'm out.  And the Sisters of the Valley CBD tincture very helpful with pain in the morning when I want a "clean brain" for energy practices and meditation.

I'm going to discuss with my doctor  during the required 90 visit about trying a different manufacturer with the same type of products.  And hope Florida is allowing other medical marijuana pharmacies to establish their business.

Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment