Monday, September 18, 2017

Managing Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia with CBD Cannabidiols Part 3 "Sisters of the Valley"

It seemed to take a long, long time for Florida to approve my medical marijuana status.  When you have chronic days, some days are so exhausting and seem like they never end.  So I kept exploring cannabidiols from hemp, CBD.  I wanted CBD I could use orally, but concerned about how safe it would be to use internally.  I also wanted an elixer, or an infused oil I could mix with the essential oils I used on painful areas.

When something is right for you, it often appears.   I found "Sisters of the Valley", Sisters of CBD,  online.  The first thing I noticed was a banner that stated "canna blessing daily".  It showed photos of the Sisters blessing their hemp plants, using sage sticks to keep them pure and healthy, and harvesting during moon cycles.  There is also a link on the products to independent testing.  They are also on Facebook, so I could read about their lives, their products, and their passion for CBD from hemp to help people who suffer.

https://www.sistersofcbd.com/shop/


I ordered CBD tincture, and "holy soap".  The tincture has a good quality bottle with dropper.  The soap smells "heavenly", and I feel like it blesses my hands when I wash them.  I am Reiki master, and with the pain I've had the last 4-5 years have been miserable, and I have not wanted to Reiki anyone, not share any of the negative energy I have.  Now my hands feels blessed again.

CBD tincture

"Holy Smoke" Soap

I have very annoying restless leg, and was using over the counter products from Amazon and CVS.  Then I read about rosemary and peppermint essential oils.  I mixed both rosemary and peppermint oils with mineral oil and rubbed into my legs at night.  I could feel the warmth of the concoction after a few rubs, and it was helpful, but adding a few drops of the CBD tincture made it very helpful.

Their Facebook is really interesting, they show many photos, and discuss what they have to deal with in their California location because politicians and other people often think they are doing something illegal, or growing real marijuana.  But they are truly dedicated to helping people with pain. They have a good selection of products.

So with my CBD infusion and soap, the CannaHemp vape pens, and the Pain Bomb I was finally getting some relief.   Of course I hoped my medical marijuana would be approved, with THC to give the CBD a boost. but was relieved to know I had some back up products with CBD to help.  And as you will read in a future blog, some of these add to the effectiveness of actual cannabis.  



Comments are welcome and reviewed to make sure they are not SPAM.
Please allow time for your comment to be reviewed and posted.



1 comment:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. topdog cbd

    ReplyDelete